re-intro

From: Christopher L. Scott (clscott1221@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 11:52:11 EST

Hey everyone,
My name is Christopher Scott. I was sort of active on the DML when I was in
college in Buffalo, and I just re-subscribed. I am now working in software
and running my own internet marketing business. (See below) I am living in
Raleigh, NC (the Silicon Valley of the East) with my fiancee, my golden
retriever, my greyhound, and my DAK! 1994 RC Sport V6 5-SPEED, pretty much
stock except for a custom tinted two-pane rear slider and roll pan. Used to
have the Lund mesh grille inserts painted to match, but they got stolen
while I was still up in Buffalo. I was pissed until I realized the truck
ran better without them. They'd been on when I bought it, and I always
suspected they were restricting the airflow.
I'm pretty happy with the truck, though I am always looking for ways to
make it run smoother and faster.
One tip for all manual shifters: Do not put synthetic gear oil in your
tranny. I did and it didn't shift for crap and it opened a leak. I'm back
to conventional now, but the damage is done. I'm not impressed with this
AX-50 tranny they put in the V6s.

BlueHorse Enterprises
Christopher and Sarah Scott, proprietors
6929-10 Springcreek Cove
Raleigh, NC 27613
(919) 783-4793
cell: (919) 395-9815