bernd@texas.net

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 13:39:48 EST

Hey Bernd,
I wanted to check with you before I gave out your e-mail address. A friend of
mine here in VA has a R/T with a Kenne Bell SCer and is trying to get
something that he can set and monitor the air/fuel mix and other things with
the SC. I had told him about the viper thing that you were talking about
before. I told him you might be the person to contact for info on that
subject. He also has a few other mods done to the truck and running a 9#
pulley. He said that he will have 500hp soon.

Thanks
Chris