Re: Re:2003 Viper R/T Roadster

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 12:12:20 EST

Well, yeah, but that's not exactly a racing machine, is it! :-)

I guess they do it (someone noted the Cheb 8.1 V8), but for all you
engine-eers out there, is there a point of diminishing returns on
displacement, where the mass gets too large to move fast enough (or get up
to speed fast enough) to produce the powerband you need for a performance
engine?

- A