Re: Rear 17x11 (OEM R/T wheels) and 305/45-17s update

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 18:44:32 EST

    Wow ... I am definitely drooling ;-) I was wondering if you know the
backspacing or offset was changed when the two rims were "merged". Also is
your Dak lowered (Hotchkis) or the normal R/T stance?
    I am thinking about wider rims for the back, but will probably go no
wider then 10" and that is with the Hotchkis kit.

Thanks,

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport