Re: Re: RE: Re: Different Truck Tires...

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 20:18:49 EST

> I'm very interested in these tires also for my truck, but what does the
> "KO's" mean?

Just about everything and anything you want to know about the new KO tread
design is available at:
http://www.4x44u.com/pub/k2/newproducts/BFGTAKO/
"No the KO doesn't stand for knock out, it's a code for "Key" feature being
"Off and On" road - thus the KO." Read the article, is pretty good.
Also, some info on the KO is at:
http://www.moab-offroad.com/EJS99/mejs99bfgko.html
Hope this helps........they really are great tires by the way. I just bought
a set about 2 months ago, and am impressed with them so far.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6