RE: DWL: atten Bernd: 2 inch 2WD body lift kit

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 23:11:38 EST

Performance Accessories: 2" (or 3") Body Lift - Includes Bumper Relocation
Brackets and Steering Coupler Extension

Fabtech Motorsports: 2" or 3" Suspension Lift - Highly recommend the 3"
Suspension Lift. (No coil spacers...it uses REAL lift coils.)

Unfortunately, the Fabtech kit only goes up to 2000 models. I'd contact
them to see if it works on the 2001 models...just to be safe -
http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com

- Bernd