Re: Was:2003 Viper R/T Roadster Now: Displacement

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 00:31:53 EST

Well, the easy answer is -- when you can't make the cylinders bigger, just
add more cylinders! "No replacement for displacement" counts total engine
displacement, not just individual cylinders!

Now YOU pose an interesting question... hmmm... anyone have a spare 5.9L we
can convert to two-stroke? :-)

- Alex