Re: redline?

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 16:04:57 EST

No question Bernd, the redline on a Tach is generaly located at the point
were your engine is no longer making useful power, since there is none (red
line) from the factory on 2001's, see my observations in my previous
response to derive an answer to her question ;)

redline would be = 5500 rpm

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated Thu, 11 Jan 2001 3:30:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,