***OHIO DML MEET***

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 16:38:35 EST

This is an ivitation to any DML'er who wants to
come:

We are having a DML Meet on May 19,2001. We will
meet at Steve's Dakota Grill which is at the
intersections of RT.23 and RT.95 in Marion Ohio.
Marion is located about 30-45 minutes North of
Columbus. We are all meeting there for an early
dinner and some good "Bench Racing" at 2PM and
then heading over to Marion County International
Raceway for some 1/4 mile fun, their website is:
www.mcir.com

Please check their website for directions.

Anybody interested in attending please either
contact me at : BAD93DAKOTA@yahoo.com or
Tim Althoff at: yllwdkta@insight.rr.com or
James Relsmore relsmore@udata.com

Please email any of us with questions or
comments.

There will more info to follow.

Let's make this Get Together a HUGE Success!!!!!!