Re: RE: the ULTIMATE performance upgrades!

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 17:17:40 EST

I would not buy a new vehicle without some sort of back-seat-driver
impairment device. Unfortunately Dodge does not make one and (once again)
nobody in the aftermarket has stepped up to produce one for the 3.9L. Just
because it was worth it to me to address this problem from the outset, I
ended up paying an exorbitant amount to have my truck custom made with no
rear seating area.

- Alex
'00 *RC* SLT V6 5-Speed
Profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/SxokV7hSrtCVk