Re: NOISY Turn signal flasher

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 18:55:01 EST

How about insulating it some how. You'd have to find it and wrap it w/ TP
or something.

I remember someone reduced the noise of the AC relay switch that was just
under the dash. It made a clicking noise as it cut in and out. I don't
remember exactly how he insulated it, but something similar would work for
you.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at