March Sport Truck mag observations

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 21:44:42 EST

The March issue has articles on a Powerdyne supercharger install on a 98 5.2
club cab, as well as a rear disc install for Daks/Durangos. Also has exhaust
products, including MBRP Cuda exhaust (includes roll pan) & JBA 4.7 headers.
Also shows the Hurst shifter for Daks & Airaid for 4.7s.Seems they're finally
catching on! The reader's rides include 2 V6 club cabs, both slammed & red,
both owned by guys in Michigan, Jake Showalter & Sam Anderson. These guys on
the DML? I've read this mag for over 15 years now, and this is the most
Dakota coverage I've seen to date. Impressive, but I've still dropped my
subscription because of moral differences. NO MORE BABES!!!! Sorry, but I'm
not THAT politically correct (or old) yet! Nothing wrong with a little eye
candy to show off a nice ride. The girls are beautiful, the trucks are
beautiful, the combination has worked for decades. Sad to see the world
heading in this direction. :(
On a lesser note, there's 3 or 4 pages worth of custom PT Cruisers. I say
lesser note because THESE ARE NOT TRUCKS!!!! What's next, Janet Reno modeling
the newest Geo Tracker?? Sigh.

Kevin/NJ
99 CC 5.2L 2wd auto (318 R/T )
always addin' more...see my profile