Re: Kinda clicked and made me wonder......

From: Lenny . (quick6dak00@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 23:13:53 EST

I believe that it was available on some of the old dodge stealths, and was
definately available on the 3000 GT for a brief period of time. I had to to
an alignment on the latter of the two (3000GT) and let me tell you it was a
major pain in the a**. And after I did the alignment when I test drove it
the car still didn't drive straight all though all the measurements were
well within specs and equal they way they should be. The "seasoned" (really
old guy) alignment tech souldn't even get it to drive straight. More of a
hassle than a benefit if you ask me.
Josh
00 CC V6