Re: DML Digest V4 #3123

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 01:32:51 EST

<< > > >What about the piston return springs?? Or the T'Stat housing for a
'67
> > >Bug?
> > >
> > >- Bernd >>

Actually, just to be picky, some of the Bugs had what amounts to a thermostat
in them. There is a flap inside the rear deck that attaches to a thermostat
style unit that fits into the exhuast manifold. When it reached a certain
temp, the flap would open and allow cold air in. Just being picky. I had to
find one for the 69 beetle I restored when I had it.

Will
96 Paxton huffed 408 Dakota