Re: Nose Protection

From: Michael Carr (michael.carr@sabre.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 15:20:42 EST

Living in North Texas, we have only a few days out of the year where we have to
worry about the sand, salt and other crap that is spread on the roads in winter
weather. The problem is they sometimes spread (what looks like) gravel about
the size of cat litter, which really does a job on the front end when it hits
you doing 60mph!

I believe the damage to a minimized by wearing the bra only when needed and in
between time, keeping everything cleaned and polished.

Thanks for everyone's input.