RE: RE: Nose Protection

From: Morris, Pierre (pmorris@fujigreenwood.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 16:35:07 EST

I COMPLETELY AGREE...I never WASH MY VEHICLE WITH THE BRA ON THE
VEHICLE...YOU SHOULD always take it off....after the car has completely
dried and the front end is waxed put it back on...I have done this method
for many, many years....NO PROBLEMS...no scratching.....NADA...ZIP....Paint
is still "new Looking"....as a matter of fact...I have the mopar bra on my
Dakota right now...and it IS raining here now.....I do not foresee ANY
problems there either...