RE: scraping tint

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 16:54:30 EST

Seems like I remember seeing a spray that I assumed was going to eat
throught the tint so you can wipe it off. Only question is what will it do
to the rest of the truck and what kind of mess will it make.

Probably soapy water and a razor blade is your best bet. Better yet, if the
dealer sold it to ya like that, take it to the dealer to let him fix the
problem.