Re: Is there a GOD?

From: Robert Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 17:42:31 EST

Steven,
Really sorry to hear about you & the DAK. Glad you were able to walk away
relatively unscathed. Speaks volumes for the durability of our trucks! Take
Norah's advice. I too have a trashed back from a rear-ender. Disk completely
gone. Hafta do 300 crunches 5 mornings a week just to make it thru my day
(the math says that = 78,000 per year!!)Need surgery SOON! Get a lawyer &
anytime you feel a little ache or pain, document it! Don't let it slide.
Makes my "keyed DAKSY" incident very minor in comparison.

.

 Bob Smith
2K Dak SY CC Sport +
3.9l; V-6: 4X4