RE: Is there a GOD?

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 19:30:55 EST

Glad you are alright.. Bruce told me this morning....

Got any pictures???? Sounds morbid, but I like to
look at what people went through in these things and
came away 'okay'. I'm on my 6th Dakota right now,
and feel they are one of the safest trucks out there
(or vehicles for that matter).

If you go through Jack Powell, make sure you go through
fleet.. if not, I'll put you in touch with the person
I've worked with before.

You gear selector-- the impact may have knocked the
selector into reverse-- either directly, or your hand
may have hit the lever. Sure there's a god... If he was
REALLY watching, your accelerator would have gone to the floor
and you would have blown the light and been missed entirely. :O

Sam '00 RT