Re: Nose Protection

From: Aurelio Lopez (alopez7458@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 22:28:06 EST

I'm probably one of the few on the list that uses a LeBra regularly. I know
all the arguments against it but I'd rather use it then have the front of my
truck dinged by road debris. I take it off once a week and thoroughly clean
it and and truck, I also wax the truck monthly. So far I haven't had any
paint damage and have been using it since May.

Aurelio in Orlando

--
DML profile:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/UwHhKURBBnMA6