Re: mightyMike pulled over again

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 13 2001 - 00:46:56 EST

<< Hey Jim,
 I live in Va.... everything is illegal in Va... the law is 14" bumper to
 ground. The inspection laws don't require any measurements be taken, but
 bored cops get to eyeballin' that ruler and my beer-run becomes a court
 date.. oh well.

- -miggity >>

Mike, simple idea to do to piss off the cops, mount the bumper higher on the
body! Then let them measure it and laugh at 'em!! Of course you would run
into one that would gripe about a modified bumper, but if they do, tell them
to look at the 4x4's with the large grille gaurds (like the front bumper on
my Ford 4x4 www.geocities.com/abeercan/goose.jpg)!!!

Will
96 Paxton huffed 408 Dakota