Fun N' Mud N' Snow N' Hills..........

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 00:04:57 EST

Man, Saturday was a blast, Sally n' Dave J with "Dusty" the Durango
called me up Fri nite and asked if I wanted to go to Gorman and play in
the snow. I accepted and met them at the Flying J in Frazier Park then
headed to the Hungry Valley OHV Park. I knew Dave was going to go to the
area where I got my '97 2wd stuck last year, and then he confirmed it on
the radio, so we went up and watched for a bit, after we kinda struggled
(them more than me) coming up the hill (I kinda came up sideways,
lol!!). We explored several trails, slogged through axle deep mud, had
tons of fun, climbed some more muddy hills, made some more mud fly, took
the Mini Dak for a spin and took some what should be awesome pics!!
There was probably 6-8" of snow still on the ground there.

     Then Sunday, clean up day, ugh, 2.5 hours just to clean the chassis
from the mud, then I washed the truck. The Dak was covered from top to
bottom!! My driveway looked like a dirt driveway instead of concrete!! I
was getting depressed until I saw the video we took!! Now, my final
question, WHEN CAN WE DO IT AGAIN????

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts