RE: Re: Shock & Rear End Question.....

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 00:37:01 EST

Hi David,

Lot of differences of opinion on the type of lubricant. If you're not rough
on it I wouldn't worry to much by using what your manual recommends. On the
shocks, I changed to Tokico but that was because I got them for free,
benefits of being a DTOA member and entering a show. However, now that I
have them I wouldn't trade them for anything, even Bilsteins. I believe Jim
Harmon has also changed over to Tokico's. If you like cornering these guys
work pretty good. I would, however, recommend you change all of them at
once.

HTH,
Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD