Front Receiver Hitch

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 09:27:49 EST

Hi all. I know this has been brought up in the past, but i need more info.
I have found several company that make the front reciever hitch which is
great. They all sat "slight cutting required". OK, No problem. I can deal
with that, but...does anyone have any photos of what it look like installed?
  I can find every other kind of vehicle, but a DAK. I want to know what is
is going to look like before i go ahead and get one. Any info is greatly
appreciated.

----
Dakota Dodge
Profile at: