Re: Spanking and taking Initials!!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 14:49:20 EST

Okay, Will:
Nice spanks. You need to get some silhouettes to put on the side of your
fenders showing all these spanks like the WWII fighter pilots did with
the Japanese and German flags.

Tell me how you're getting all that power to the pavement! I had enough
trouble when my DAK was N/A, but now that I 've got the supercharger too,
man, it's tough. What do you do? Are these rolling starts?

Thanks,

Richard in San Antonio

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:40:27 EST ABeerCan@aol.com writes:
> Ok guys, all I have to say is "OH HELL YEAH!!!" I have been so busy
> kickin
> butt that I haven't had time to take names, just initials! So far
> here is a
> list of spanks from last night and this morning:
> Ford Lightning - twice last night
> Pontiac TransAm WS6 - this morning
> Rice Boy Civic w/ Garrett turbo - this morning
> 93 Ford Mustang with Paxton - Last Night
> 3000 GT - twice today so far
> 2 Corvettes - one last night, one today
> and I plan to continue adding to the list!! And so far, the 93
> Mustang was
> the only thing that was worth trying. I actually got up to 5 lbs of
> boost
> running with him (my friend Scott), and he was running 12#. I never
> even
> used the bottle during any of these spanks! Oh yeah, I am going to
> check on
> the 1/4 mile track down at Lena, MS and see when they are going to
> be having
> a test-n-tune day. I have a grudge match there against a guy with a
> 97 GMC
> with a 383 and a 12#powerdyne blower. He doens't have NOS (yet),
> and he
> knows I do, so he just wants to try his luck I guess. I will keep
> everyone
> posted as to what happens.
>
> Will
> 96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakota

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.