Re: RE: Stereo Instalation

From: Brent Barts (brentbarts@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 15:08:05 EST

Just hooked mine up last night...and i'll say the thing hits pretty damn
hard for two tens! I don't recall seeing one made for the older dakotas
tho...just 97-01 models. I think they designed the box for the 97-99 models
then dodge changed some stuff under the seats coz i had to modify my seat
belts to make the thing fit properly.
Brent
01 cc V8