Re: Re: Shock & Rear End Question.....

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 16:55:24 EST

David,

I use the Rancho 9000 as well and like them just fine. With OE I had a
problem with cornering and when I was off road on wash board, it was out of
control. The Rancho shock fixed the prob.

Some folks I talked to said I needed a stiffer shock, others said a firmer
one. The Rancho 9000 is adjustable via a simple knob or an option system
that can be adjusted right in the cab.

Patrick O'Day