RE: RE: snow white virus on list?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 18:58:08 EST

Exactly.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Norah Bleazard
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 3:52 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: RE: snow white virus on list?

Someone sent it to me again today. Twice in two weeks... no longer funny.

I am so grateful that Norton picked up on it again :-) Now what I'm trying
to figure out is how this is working. Obviously not everyone on the DML is
getting this SNOW WHITE file, so it has to be someone that has our
individual addresses in their address book. Does that make any sense?

TTYL,
Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd