letters on tires wont line up

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 20:43:58 EST

 "...of sync on my wheels.I want all the words to be in the
> same position on all four wheels.So,naturally,I took
> my truck in to have the 4-wheel rotation done.I paid
> $127.99 to have it done,and by the time I backed the
> truck out of their stall and drove it home,the words
> don`t line up no more.What can I do??? Problem is
> exascerbated after going around a turn.This sucks.

Steve,
I really hope you just wanted to make me laugh after a 13 hour work day.

Made me laugh really good when I saw the $128 bill. You wont evern be
able
to have all the words on your trucks tires line up. You have a 4x4, what

happens when a tire looses traction, it spins......your tires wont ever
line
up. A little early for an April's Fools Day joke, eh?

-I think I know why they charged you so much. It probably took them 3
or 4 tries for it to "stick" so that when they came back from the test
drive, they were finally still lined up (happened on the last time when
all they did was back the truck perfectly straight out of the shop into
a parking spot) 8 )
Patrick