Re: I`m having severe tire problems

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 21:11:42 EST

OH GOD I hope noone ever uses me as a reference
point!! That would truly be the "dumbing-down" of
society.If extraterrestrials were to land here on
Earth looking for intelligent life to make contact
with,they would take one look at me and say,"Sorry to
have bothered you." Steve P.
--- WOT or waiting at a Red <dakatack@home.com> wrote:
> Steve,
>
> You set a new standard for us all to look up too. I
> enjoyed it almost as
> much as man landing on Mars.
>
> Patrick O'Day

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.