any one have 275 50 15 tires???

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 00:32:28 EST

I know a lot of you are running these tires. My ??? to you is I had a set
put on and I know they are a little wider than stock width but I have
noticed I get all kinds of crap on the sides of my truck. even the roof of
my cab gets crap.

Now my ??? is would getting the factory fender flares help? my concern is
that I liked the tire on the edge of the body, but now that its over... Can
I put a spacer behind the wheel to bring it out a little. If it makes a
difference I do not haul anything. I do race occasionally, oh yea and I
love to smoke the tires :). Would this put to much strain on the lug nuts
and all that stuff?

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual