Newbie to the list says hello...

From: Darin (quidomax@cablespeed.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 00:52:54 EST

Hi all, I am a proud new member to the list with a lot of questions
regarding my 1988 Dakota! I bought it last spring for almost nothing due to
the fact that the 4cyl it came with is almost completely toast, and am
making plans for a replacement. This brings me to question #1: Can anyone
tell me if I would be insane to replace the I4 with a V6? I realize there
will be basic changes that have to be made, but I would like to know if
anyone else has taken on this feat and would offer some advice.

Thanks,

Darin