Re: TB modifications

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 23:41:23 EST

Yes, go to:
http://www.dakota-truck.net/UPGRADES/TB02/index.html
The pictures on this site are currently missing, I will see if I can locate
them again.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)