Re: RE: snow white virus on list?

From: Mike Klinke (LSOMike@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 00:19:18 EST

If anyone from the list has sent mail directly to you as well as to the list
( I sometimes do this to insure the message gets through to the person as
well as the list ) then they will most likely have your e-mail address in
their address book, perhaps without them even knowing it. Then, when they
get infected - bingo - you get a little Christmas virus present.

Regards, Mike Klinke