180 degree Robert Shaw Thermostat, thx all

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@uswest.net)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 00:16:06 EST

No problem, anytime....
Casey

-----------original msg---------------------------
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:20:58 -0700
From: John Brunswick <john@brunswick.net>
Subject: DML: Re: 180 degree Robert Shaw Thermostat, thx all

First thing is not asked them for any parts for that model but
just I need a GT-755-180 Robert Shaw Life Time Thermostat. This is the unit
you will
need. Try AutoZone first.
FOUND IT... yes not listed for my application but they carry
that model, thx alot for the info.
I just thought, if you cannot find one let me know tomorrow, and
I willpurchased one here and send it to you. Send it to my business mail
stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil.

THANKS FOR OFFERING... did find it local, do apprecaiate all that
responded to help me out.... all you guys are really great.

Thanks to Casey and Bill for direct email help too!

Thanks again,

John

Casey Aldridge
Tempe, Az