Re: Re: Hurst info for NV3500

From: Aajaynefour@cs.com
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 00:33:45 EST

Hey thank you Chuck for reporting on your shifter swap. If it hadn't been
for your experiences I might not have known of the benefits of switching to
an aftermarket shifter.

I hope the shifter stick has been designed for the Gen III Dakotas to be
pretty close to the stock location also. Fortunately any Hurst shifter stick
will bolt right up so I have the option of playing with the final knob
position if I am not satisfied. Humm???? I might make up the difference in
cots between the V6 and V8 kits after all :).

Will let you know when I get it installed.

Andrew