Re: Re: Re: caster? settings?

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 03:20:24 EST

Here is a site that list's alignment basics and how they effect wear and driveablity.

http://www.familycar.com/alignment.htm

Matt Tharp
Almost there

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 02:43:25 -0500 Matt Tharp <henryrollins@springmail.com> wrote:

Well your caster is off on one side. That is what throws me off. If it is aligned for an R/T then both sides should be off. The best thing I can say is keep a very close eye on your tires. If that right front starts to feather. Take it back. I am wonding why they tech did not check it out frist. If it was a sport or an r/t. I do not know the diffrence in front ends between the sprot and the R/T. I know there is diffrent springs poss. ride height etc. If it were my car I would want the specs for sport not the R/T. But it caan go both ways. I say ride it out for 2 to 3 k and check those tires if they are cupping or wearing funny take it back and have them redue it. They should be willing to redue it for free cause of the wrong specs.
 Hope this helps let me know what happens
Matt "3 hours to go" Tharp