Re: questions on a genII Dak

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 12:31:40 EST

For plugs go with 3923's as you will like them
alot. I have a K&N on my 93 and I purchased the
whole setup from them, I will get a picture
and/or a part number. Get the MP Computer, as it
makes a BIG difference. You do not need an octane
booster, just high test. You will have a lot of
fun with the truck!!!!

Tom
--- Wes Truck <truckmanxx@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am repainting my dak, it is all sanded but I
> have a problem with the
> mirror. It has that chrome stuff on it and the
> drivers side has a big chip
> on it. The mirrors are power and my father
> said I couldnt get just a new
> cover and that I had to buy the whole thing.
> Another option, sand and paint
> the mirrors white to match the truck, but I
> like chrome. Can I go to the
> salvage yard and get a new cover or is he
> right? Another thing, the truck
> has 180,000 miles and I want to do some mods.
> We just put a new
> transmission in, (purchased truck with tranny
> bad) and I put cat back
> exhaust on it already but what is the best
> choice for plugs and wires for
> the old 318? Mopar perf, Bosch, Autolite,????
> And I know I'm getting a K&N
> but I want a 14x3 open element Mr. Gasket air
> cleaner to put it in. What
> size does the base have to be to fit the TB? I
> would put a Mopar perf
> computer in it but I dont want to afford 92
> octane and a can of octane
> booster every tank. Thanks alot guys as soon as
> my baby gets its paint I
> will have to get some pics up.
>
> 92' 4x4 CC LE 5.2
> "MY BABY"

> http://explorer.msn.com

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ... FMS Injectors, 3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.