Re: A good place to put a switch?

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 17:29:16 EST

I have 6 lighted switches mounted in a box that i got from Radio Shack. I
looped all the ground side and the power side together and ran it to the
respective places. Then only 6 wires (one each to my sources). A total of
8 wires only run to the box instead of three per light x 6= 18 wires. Total
cost $25.00 I then mounted it under the 12V source outlet. Its very clean
looking. They are in easy reach to throw them on in and instant (strobe
lights front and rear, Roll Bar lights, Wig-Wags) and with out accidently
turning them on. I will post pictures shortly of unlighted and lighted.

Dakota Dodge
'98, V8, 4x4, 5 Speed