Re: I need lots of input here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 21:16:48 EST

Keep your guns at home........So you got spanked
by a Stealth ES????????
--- dakotaviper <dakotaviper@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I got spanked bad this morning going to work.
> I came
> upon a Dodge Stealth ES, which was doing 35mph
> in a 55
> mph zone. I waited for the passing zone and
> went to
> pass him. Next thing I knew, He was beside me
> and
> keeping pace. Since it was a long straightaway
> and
> nothing was sight, I kept it up. Then I looked
> down
> at my speedo and saw that I was doing 110 mph.
> Scared
> the SH******** out of me. I immediately slowed
> down
> and then he did the same and went back to 35
> mph in a
> 55. Then I knew what was up. He thinks that
> he owns
> the *$@#%*&%$#@* road. Then we came to a
> light. He
> pulled to the right turn lane and I stayed in
> the lane
> that I needed. Both him and his passenger got
> out and
> started doing the bad boy gang dance I assume
> and out
> come the 380's pointed at me. Both white if
> you want
> to know. PUNKS! FUGS! You all know the type.
> They
> were laughing and shouting curses towards me.
> I saw
> the middle digit more than I wanted. This
> happened in
> a very busy intersection and no one saw a
> thing. I
> got their plate number and reported the
> incident and
> was told that they were somewhere else.
> Figures.
> Sorry for the long rant. I just had to vent.
> Just
> got done cleaning and loading my 44. I hope
> that I
> NEVER have to see them again. And yes I got a
> PPP!
> It's also a concealed/carry.

> http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ... FMS Injectors, 3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.