RE: Re: "The Mud Hole" in Austin TX (ATTN: Bernd)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 22:07:54 EST

Austin, TX DML Chapter? Hmmmm...guess we should get something together
someday...nothing like that exists right now though. Just the DML. :)

Late spring eh? Sounds like a plan.

I've got several people interested including one of my old co-workers and
his '99 Ram 1500 "Super Beast"...this thing is huge. ;) (Had to yank him
out of a mudhole once...bone-head wanted to stop and take a picture of his
truck in the mudhole.)

- Bernd