Re: I need lots of input here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 22:28:34 EST

This is exactly why I quit street racing years
ago...I used to run a VERY stock appearing Camaro
(Sorry) that was capable of running very low 11's
high 10's....needless to say, I did not lose
often. People refused to pay, tried to get
violent...Plain disrespect to other people and
their property. That was in Chicago, so I do not
know where you are talking about......It is just
BULLSH@T!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom
--- TommFern@aol.com wrote:
> The race means nothing in context to the guns.
> Brandishing a weapon in a
> threatening manner is majorly illegal. Make
> sure you press charges and keep
> the heat on the police to do something about
> it!! My guess, is that they have
> a long rap sheet, and this could possibly be
> the thing that puts them over
> the age.
> Tom

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ... FMS Injectors, 3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.