Re: RE: I need lots of input here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 23:53:25 EST

I'd find that car,find some of us DML members,and beat the f*ck out of that
car..plain & simple..

p.s. "dont forget to super glue that f*cksticks wipers ;)

>From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: RE: I need lots of input here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:58:48 -0600
>

>That's when you calmly put it in reverse and drive it about 100 feet
>backwards...then, 1st gear (or L) and FLOOR IT!! Aim right at those little
>punk-wanna-be-gangster-pussies and drive close enough to clip their mirror
>off of their car. Guns or not, nothing beats 4000+lbs of steel flying at
>you at 50+mph! ;) (Scares the snot outta their little britches.)
>
>Trust me on this one as well, they may talk and act like their tough, but
>on
>a one-on-one, they're nothing. (Used to work Security at Studio-47 (El
>Tropicana)/Paradise Beach in San Jose years ago. Yeah, those gang colors
>REALLY impressed me...especially when they had to get a bunch of their
>buddies to take on one guy. Bahahaha....pussies....
>
>- Bernd

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"