Re:: I need lots of input here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 01:17:58 EST

Sell gun, buy video camera. Shoot the 2 idiots dancing
and pointing 380s. Court finds in your $favor$. Miller
and mod the dakota time.

GS -

From: dakotaviper <dakotaviper@yahoo.com>
Subject: DML: I need lots of input here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got spanked bad this morning going to work. I came
upon a Dodge Stealth ES, which was doing 35mph in a 55
mph zone. I waited for the passing zone and went to
pass him. Next thing I knew, He was beside me and
keeping pace. Since it was a long straightaway and
nothing was sight, I kept it up. Then I looked down
at my speedo and saw that I was doing 110 mph. Scared
the SH******** out of me. I immediately slowed down
and then he did the same and went back to 35 mph in a
55. Then I knew what was up. He thinks that he owns
the *$@#%*&%$#@* road. Then we came to a light. He
pulled to the right turn lane and I stayed in the lane
that I needed. Both him and his passenger got out and
started doing the bad boy gang dance I assume and out
come the 380's pointed at me. Both white if you want
to know. PUNKS! FUGS! You all know the type. They
were laughing and shouting curses towards me. I saw
the middle digit more than I wanted. This happened in
a very busy intersection and no one saw a thing. I
got their plate number and reported the incident and
was told that they were somewhere else. Figures.
Sorry for the long rant. I just had to vent. Just
got done cleaning and loading my 44. I hope that I
NEVER have to see them again. And yes I got a PPP!
It's also a concealed/carry.