Re: Twin Turbo Dak Pics

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 08:07:59 EST

In a message dated 1/18/01 2:26:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

> Pretty cool! :-) Looks like a great install too; nice and simple. I've
> got
> to wonder why they put the intercoolers right on top of the valve covers
> though; its darn hot and it doesn't seem like there'd be much airflow
there?

> They also seem kinda small and it looks like they've got the cores running
> the
> wrong way. ? Those intercoolers are probably acting more like
interheaters!

> :-)

They don't like they're air to air intercoolers, they're probably water to
air intercoolers and the water's cooled via a radiator in the front.

 -Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 6.0 V8
 <A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>