RE: RE: RE: I need lots of input here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 08:48:34 EST

aint no way... NO WAY those guns were illegal! Our beloved President
Clinton passed so many gun laws that it is IMPOSSIBLE for those kids to get
their hands on an illegal firearm. (hope yall see the sarcasm!!) I'm glad
I wasn't one of the millions that had the wool pulled over my eyes. Thank
the Lord his term is over.

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
- I ran security at a club here in jacksonville for 2 years.
-They type of punks that you had a run-in with are common. Yes they are just
-punk kids, yes they are harmless on a one on one basis. But that also makes
-them more dangerous because they are trying to impress each other, and do
-stupid things (like pulling a gun on someone while standing in
-traffic). The
-best advice I can give you is to put your gun back in its previous resting
-place, and stay on the police to do their job. Even tho no one "saw
-anything", you still have enough to get the police to search their car. I
-highly doubt that the guns pulled on you were legal.
-
- Safe Driving To All
-
- Big Fuss