Check this Dak out

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 09:04:57 EST

This person contacted me via the Toycrusher site and asked me to put up a
link to their trucks website from mine. This thing is very clean and I
actually like the looks of it...for a lowered truck, that's saying a lot!
:)

http://kathy_carton.tripod.com/dak1/dak1_001.htm

Wonder when they're going to join the DML. They've got a lot of stereo mods
and interior/exterior mods on their '96 SLT and i'm sure they may have a few
tips for those who are interested in the stereo installation stuff.

- Bernd