Re: A good place to put a switch?

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 10:09:05 EST

I dont have a light bar..i have wig-wags on the front headlights (also wired
into the fog lights, Blue Code 3 Deck Blaster strobes mounted in my rear
window, and im waiting for a pair of oval (2"x6 3/8") Clear directional
strobes that will replace my existing back up lights. Since i have a racer
back with 4x75watt light monuted up there.. a light bar wouldnt be all that
funtional. If i didnt have the lights i would certainly have a bar up
there! I deal with Whelen and Tomar for all my strobe lights as they are
certainly the best on the market. Little on teh expensive side, but yo get
what yo pay for. I would love to see some pics on teh bar when you get a
chance.

Dakota Dodge