RE: I need lots of input

From: Stephen Cecil (scecil@npc.net)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 10:51:08 EST

The Brady Bill, and most of the recent gun-control laws, were passed by a
Republican-controlled congress.

Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans give a damn about second amendment
rights. Only the Libertarian party has been a consistent supporter of the 2nd
amendment.

http://www.lp.org/ for more info on the only liberty-supporting party in the
US.

Steve