Re: It was bound to happen....

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 12:25:13 EST

Oh Gregie, I am so sorry to hear that!! And this was
the "new" job (also the reason you got the <ahem>
Neon... to cart around clients, as I remember). Down
here in VA we have all sorts of technical needs...
AOL's hub is here!! Get your Dak back and move
south!! hehehehehehe

Seriously though, good luck in your search. I am sure
you'll find something great.

Jodi